RW2100 Twin Transplanter
The RW2100 Twin Transplanter features a double planting finger gantry and state of the art electronics with wireless technology to dramatically improve flexibility, provide intuitive user interface touch screen functionality, and increase planting throughput. This innovative design allows plug tray and finish container changeovers to be accomplished in only a few minutes. Depending on configuration, the machine can plant up to 1,700 flats per hour (288 plugs into 606 flats).
- Double boom
- Independent finger movement
- Wireless communication
- Up to 72 fingers
- Max. usable finger spread 81”
- Planting fingers pull from 3 plug trays lengthwise or 5 width-wise at a time
- Pinching spade gripper design does not require push-up pins
- User-friendly graphical touchscreen control
- Electronic planting depth and plug tray height adjustment
Flats, shuttle trays (lengthwise or sideways) and individual pots 6” in diameter and above
From 288 to 50 cell trays
Up to 61,000 plugs/hour **
230 VAC, 3 phase, 20 AMPS
Example: Plug rate depends on plug tray and finish container specs.