The SF13 Row Seeder is an entry-level seeder for low volume seeding, up to 1700 rows per hour. The SF13 features fully pneumatic operation and does not require electricity. Advances trays with automatic step. Seeder uses venturi operation to pick up seeds from the seed tray. The SF13 works with most standard trays and seeds, naked and pelleted. Complete automatic dibbler operation included. Trays are hand loaded into the seeder and then automatically seeded. Capable of multiple seeds per cell with multiple passes. Seeder comes with nozzle kit, first seeder bar, and matching dibbler. Additional nozzles, seeder bars, and dibble configurations can be purchased.
All seeder sales require tray samples and a list of intended seeds to be sown. In some cases, seed samples may be requested.
- Sows up to 1700 rows per hour
- Works with trays up to 15 3/4 “ wide x 23 ½” long x 5” tall
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Requires 7 CFM of air (air dryer required)
- Supplied nozzles mm – 0.20,0.25, 0.30, 0.40, 0.50, 0.60, 0.70
Additional available accessories:
- Silicone Nozzles
- Silicone Nozzles w/brass tip
- Multi-seed nozzles
- Bigger vacuum