BigTop Plant Spacing Robot
AIS’s flagship patented, autonomous mobile robot is designed to provide an affordable automation solution for the nursery and agriculture industries. AIS’s BigTop uses a set of sensors to observe its surrounding environment.
These sensors enable BigTop to operate autonomously and make decisions.
When BigTop operates, its autonomous decision-making ability is based on pre-programmed algorithms. These algorithms are designed to make BigTop autonomous to do the required job with simple instructions provided by the operator.
Flexibility is built into the artificial intelligence of BigTop. The mobile robot can operate independently or it can be controlled by an operator. BigTop passes feedback to an operator who controls the autonomous robot remotely via an app.
- solves the repetitive task of moving & spacing pots
- designed for indoor & outdoor use
- can carry up to 6+ pots at a time
- handles pots from 6” – 12” wide
- can carry up to 65 lbs. (30 kg) per load
- precise spacing of pots chosen by operator
- long life batteries for full shift operation
- full training & support provided by manufacture
- rates based on travel distance
- data collection available
- unique pay-per-move program