AgriNomix Position Description
Job Title: Manufacturing Coordinator
Location: Oberlin, OH
Reports To: Business Systems Manager
AgriNomix LLC, a leader in the horticultural industry as an integrator of horticultural automation, is hiring for the position of Manufacturing Coordinator. This fast-paced position will require exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multi-task throughout the day.
- Job Type: Full Time
Reporting to the Business Systems Manager, the Manufacturing Coordinator’s primary objective is to analyze project information including drawings and use that information to create sales orders and manufacturing orders in the ERP system. The Manufacturing Coordinator’s work product supports manufacturing and inventory management.
In this role, the Manufacturing Coordinator will provide an important contribution to our 3 company goals;
Our 3 Goals:
- To Develop & Maintain Exceptionally Satisfied Customers
- Wisely Maximize the Opportunities We’ve Created.
- To Remain Profitable
The Manufacturing Coordinator will accomplish these goals Safely, with Integrity and through Stellar Performance personally and collaboratively company wide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process documents and information from Project Managers and create sales orders in ERP system
- Generate Engineering Change Notices or new part creation requests as needed
- Create manufacturing orders in ERP system based on sales order and MRP suggestions
- Follow Manufacturing Order processes through related paperwork and ERP tasks.
- Use the ERP system to allocate, issue and receive inventory of parts and finished assemblies.
- Coordinate with AR department to ensure timely invoicing of orders.
- Update manufacturing orders and bills of materials as needed based on Manufacturing feedback.
- Collaborating with Manufacturing, Project Managers, and other internal resources as may be necessary, to create and maintain accurate manufacturing orders that fulfill customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain an exceptional level of expertise on all AgriNomix offerings.
- Work closely with Project Management Team to ensure successful project execution and 100% customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Provide senior leadership with timely updates on any known challenges & opportunities.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities required):
- Experience working with Manufacturing and Inventory areas inside ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft GP systems is a plus.
- Superior skills within ERP systems
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Can professionally and effectively communicate through verbal and written means
- Ability to effectively work autonomously while always keeping manager informed, as well as, other members of senior leadership as necessary
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work as part of a team
- Fanatical about details and follow through
- Highly organized
- Is approachable and engaging, someone others want to be around.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, flexible with work hours, responsive to customer needs and willing to be available when necessary.
The qualifications listed above are guidelines. Other combinations of education and experience could provide necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to perform this job.
Office environment using computer, keyboard, and mouse.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Sedentary Work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Incumbents are typically in a controlled office work environment with few physical hazards.
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disablity Insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
*Salary based on experience and qualifications.