Container Buffer System
Fork truck movement of plant material is maximized by allowing production lines to run continuously while accumulating containers on a buffer belt system. Accommodates pot diameters from 4″ to 18″ and various sizes of flats and shuttle trays. Allows for side or end pick off of containers by fork truck. PLC control allows for data collection and programmable speed and spacing. Custom belt sizes to match your requirements. Process can be reversed for spacing and shipping.
• PLC & data screen included.
• Radio controlled stop function.
• Equipped with pot counting accumulation belt.
• 6m x 2m buffer.
• Buffer size can be custom made.
• Extra forks for different size pots.
• Potforks for forklift or tractor.
• Reverse movement, pull back fork.
Container Size :
• 4″ to 18″ Pots, flats and shuttle trays.
• Up to 4,000/Hour
• 230 VAC 3 Phase/ 17 Amps