Lambda Drum Seeder
The Lambda drum seeder can be equipped with 1 to 3 seeding drums, for seeding staggered plug trays, multiple seed types, and/or granulated chemicals consecutively during the seeding process. It is available as a stand-alone unit, or as part of a complete seeding line. The seeding drum is electronically controlled instead of mechanically driven, enabling it to sow a wide range of seeds in either single or multiple quantities per cell, with high accuracy. Customized seeding drums can be ordered that provide for a virtually infinite number of seeding patterns. Depending on the tray cell count and seed type, it can sow up to 650 trays per hour, when sowing one seed per cell. The Lambda seeder also allows for easy changeover of tray and seed types as the seeding and dibbler drums can be quickly changed out without the use of any tools. The user friendly control panel with keypad and view screen provides for easy setup and adjustment, and enables the operator to enter and store up to 99 different seeding programs.
• Integrated vacuum pump
• 1-3 Seeding drums (ordered from factory)
• Fast and easy drum changes without tools
• Sow 1-99 seeds per cell with one pass
• Seed hopper vibrates and moves back and forth across the drum surface to insure a loose, consistent supply of seed, and to achieve seed singulation, aided by a double nozzle air jet blow-off bar.
• Direct sow into pot
• Up to 650 trays/hour
• 7 CFM @ 85 PSI
• 230V, 21Amps, 3 Phase
• Drums for difficult seeds
• Seeding line components