AgriNomix Position Description
Job Title: Consultant/Sales Manager
Reports to: VP of Sales
AgriNomix, the leading production automation equipment supplier for the greenhouse and nursery industry, is actively seeking outside consultants / sales managers for our Northeast territory, our Southeast territory and our Midwest territory. These positions work directly with our customers to help them achieve their business and production goals.
AgriNomix offers our employees a challenging, fast paced, and rewarding work environment. We value and reward strong work ethic, professionalism, as well as attention to quality and customer service. Teamwork is a very important element of our company culture, which is why you can often find our top management working shoulder to shoulder with our staff, consulting, designing, installing and calibrating our machines.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Passion for the industry
- Be able to work with current customers and prospect for new accounts. Have enough confidence to handle rejection as part of the process and build to the next solution
- Have the ability to identify the decision makers and how they go about their decisions
- Be comfortable and confident to always ask for orders and new opportunities
- Understand the value of planning the key actions necessary to meet specific objectives of our customers
- Understand that goals are much more than revenue and margin
- Establish milestone goals for target accounts and the highlights to get there
- Attention to detail, as even the minor things influence the outcome
- Strong time management that will make each day productive
- To have an objective on every call that is to identify the customer’s real needs as you consult to see if other opportunities exist. Take pride in being a solution provider and demand creator instead of an order fulfill-er
- Understand that often a key to your success lies in your ability to educate the customer and have the confidence to do so
- Drive to travel the assigned territory as needed
- Be independent while still remaining coach-able
Salary based on experience and qualifications. We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes 401k, medical/dental, long-term and short-term disability, life insurance, profit sharing/bonus program, vacation and more. EEOC Employer
E-mail your interest in this position to our Human Resources department.