The Nursery Potter
Simply put, the Nursery Potter was designed to make never-ending potting machine maintenance obsolete! We’ve eliminated all chains and sprockets! This “all-belt-conveyor” potter is designed for highly efficient potting providing unmatched reliability, year after year. With heavy-duty motors and gearboxes, the potter has the power and torque to handle virtually any soil mix. Its two-cubic-yard galvanized steel hopper provides for longer life and less maintenance. And it’s all belt operation guarantees potting production won’t be hindered by difficult soil that tends to rapidly deteriorate chains and augers.
It’s offered in two sizes, standard with a 20.5’ foot long potting conveyor, or XL size, with an extended 25’ foot long potting conveyor. It can be ordered in either left or right hand operating configuration, and with an optional drill/dibbler unit. Features like sealed bearings, self-tracking belts, heavy-duty galvanized and powder coated steel construction, help to provide a machine that is both durable and easy to maintain.
NEW! Call for information on our new “Dual Nursery Potter”
- Fills from 1 to 15 gallon pots
- Powered belt pot transfer for excess soil return
- Variable speed 2 cubic yard galvanized hopper
- Variable speed 20.5’ foot long potting conveyor
- Easily adjustable in-and-out potting conveyor side wall guides
- 230VAC, 35 amps max.
- 25.5’ foot long potting conveyor
- Optional heavy-duty drill/dibbler unit
- Single Phase power operation